Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Home, Son / Daughter / Friend



Here's some quotes about home gleaned from the ol' Internet and my memory, and some I just made up on the spot. Some are sappy, some poignant, and some totally innacurate.

Enjoy, homeys.

Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
- Christian Morganstern

Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.
- John Ed Pearce

Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway.
- Joe Moore

Home is where you can live alone in the woods in a cabin that you don't have to pay property taxes on.
-Stewart Linden

Home is the place where you can get a three dollar Vietnamese sandwich and a twenty dollar Oriental massage with a happy ending on the same block.
- Chuck Calostomy

Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.
- Robert Montgomery

Home is where I keep all the crap I wish I didn't buy in the first place.
- Emily Channing

Home is where I don't feel weird about taking my laptop into the bathroom when I need to take a dump.
- Gregory David

Home is where the people who remind me of my personal failures live.
- David Gregory

Home is where I go to escape from society's pressures.
- Nobody Anymore

No comments: